Hello, fellow car buffs! We at Driven Autos Magazine are always on the lookout for some relevant content about cars.
If you have an idea for an article or story for us to publish, you can submit your article here. But first, please read the rest of these submission guidelines so you don’t waste your time or ours.
1. Your article must be about cars in some way. It could be about car care, driving tips, car maintenance, or just a good story about something that happened to you in a car or with a car.
2. It must be written with some emotion. Please do not send an article that lays out all the facts and nothing but facts. Be human. Tell us what you really think. If you hate red lights, say so. We like emotion here, even if we don’t agree with it. Tell us why you hate something or love something, or why it is so cool or so stupid.
3. Make sure your links are relevant. This is an automotive website. We don’t want to link to SEO sites, free stuff sites, casinos, sites that require an email to continue, sites that simply sell products, or any sites that aren’t truly adding something to the conversation.
4. Put your author bio at the end of your piece. It helps to have your name, Facebook, Twitter, or similar social site link in your bio at the end of the article, and a little something about you.
5. Write at least 600 words. More is better. But do not simply ramble on and on to make up a full page. Tell a story, with a beginning, middle, and an end. Make sure it has a lesson learned. Humor has its place too!
6. Send an email first, and mention some ideas. Make sure we are interested in the first place, before you sit down and write for an hour.
7. Send a picture or two along with your article (as long as you own the rights, or it is legally shareable).
8. If you don’t think you are a good enough writer, but would still like to get your link on this site, try sending a cash offer to place your link on a page that already exists. Just pick a good page or blog post, with a relevant subject, and send that link along with your offer.
Finally, please be aware that we’re often pressed for time and may not respond immediately.
Here’s our contact information:
Webmaster: Matt Keegan, Stumpwater Media Group, LLC